GTM Debug Extension is a Chrome Extension to ease the task of debugging Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics Implementations. It’s focused on providing the most data possible and in the best readable format.
- View all dataLayer pushes
- Copy dataLayer details to clipboard in a formatted way
- View the current dataLayer model details for each dataLayer push
- View all Universal Analytics Hits sent by pages
- Filter the hits by their type and property ids
- View the Enhanced Ecommerce Data in a visual and sortable way, no more wasting of time trying to decryp the hits payloads
- Check the hit payload size, type, method and if it’s contains any Enhanced Ecommerce data without needing to dig around the request headers and payload.
- Added a message alert to let the users know they have to reload the page on the first extension load
- More to come …
Version 0.0.4 Release Date:AUG 01, 2018
[New Feature] Ecommerce Hits headers shows the dimension names instead of keys [New Feature] Enhanced Ecommerce Tab shows a live counter of the current Actions sent [New Feature] Hits Parameters can now be "translated" to definitions [New Feature] Total ECC Hits Report Overview Block [New Feature] Added Promotions Clicks Reporting [New Feature] Added Checkout Options Reporting [Improvement] GTM Detection Improved, now it's more reliable and faster [Improvement] CSS Tweaks [Improvement] Reported URL is now adapted to current viewport, full url still visible onhover [Improvement] Enhanced Ecommerce Reports are not consolidated [Bug Fix] Enhanced Ecommerce Reporting failing if no products on the push ( checkout steps ) [Bug Fix] Enhanced Ecommerce Reporting failed if products dimensions lenght were not the same on the hit [Bug Fix] Enhanced Ecommerce Reporting if there were more than 2 tables sorting only worked for the first one [Bug Fix] Enhanced Ecommerce Checkout Steps Products Reporting if not products on the payload [Bug Fix] Race Condition preventing UA Filtering Select to show up for some pages [Bug Fix] decodeURIComponent giving URI mal-format errors for some values ( % )
Version 0.0.3 Release Date:JUL 14, 2018
[New Feature] - Enhanced Ecommerce Report Beta ( Demo Video: YouTube ) [Bug Fix] - Console Errors thrown to console on console on some sites. [Bug Fix] - Hit/Properties filters not applying to the proper page report. [Bug Fix] - Clipboard always sending back the last page details pushes info instead of the requested one. [Bug Fix] - Hit details expands not working properly. Now they are expanded properly.